August 24, 2017-
Today is really exciting because we’ll be talking about some amazing animal spirit guides and what they mean! Now of course, the specific animals we’ll be talking about are all felines:) Here’s what the following animals mean when they show up!
What we mean when we say, “show up,” is not necessarily the animal literally crossing your path, it could be an animal that you see that you keep seeing in various places. Let’s say you see a lion logo and then you dream about a lion or see a piece of jewellery that is a lion, please take this as a sign that the animal is showing up to send you a message!
Animal Spirit Guides and their meanings:
- Cat- If a cat shows up it means that you need to start trusting yourself! Trust that you are capable and listen closely to your intuition. Pay close attention to omens and signs that will soon guide you to the messages that your ancestors are trying to communicate to you! What an exciting and mysterious time for you!
- Cheetah-You will move gracefully through an upcoming whirlwind cycle of your life. Be flexible and be willing to change course quickly if the situation you’re going through requires it. Respond without hesitation to avoid missing opportunities that will soon present themselves!
- Cougar(aka. Mountain Lion/Puma)-You need to start being very decisive now! You are the leader of your family and friends and they need you to guide them. Keep your eyes on your goals and stick to it! Stop procrastinating and don’t let anyone try to tell you that you need to change if you’re not ready to yet.
- Leopard-Spend some much needed time in nature. Avoid working too much and disrupting the delicate balance of work and play. Keep your goals to yourself right now because talking too much about them might get in the way of achievement. A secret will soon be revealed to you! Trust your feelings and your gut because whatever it’s telling you is right.
- Lion-Never give up your dignity no matter what situation you’re in. Use all of your emotional fortitude during an upcoming situation or event. Be courageous, follow your heart and take time to think about things before acting irrationally.
Very interesting! Follow your animal spirit guide and listen to what they’re trying to tell you.